The Hire Big10 Military & Veterans Virtual Networking & Career Fair is open to all enrolled military and veteran students at member schools of the Hire Big10 Plus Consortium. Student registration will open on Monday, March 28.
This event is a unique opportunity to meet with employers, discover new career opportunities, and make an impression. The employers invited have been selected by the Big10 Military & Veteran Alliance with military and veteran students’ needs in mind. This event provides you the opportunity to network through 10-minute one-on-one sessions and group information sessions with premier employers across the country who are seeking to build relationships with those who have served.
This fair will be held virtually using the Handshake virtual career fair platform. Prior to the event:
- Update your Handshake profile & set your profile to “public”
- Upload your current resume & set to “visible”
- Register for 1:1 sessions and/or group information sessions with employers who are of interest to you by clicking on the “Schedule Sessions” button
If you have never attended a virtual career fair, we recommend you check out the following resources:
- Quick How-to Video on the Fairs
- Student Video Requirements
- Preparing for the Fair
If you have immediate questions or concerns, contact your respected career center or organize a virtual career advising appointment.